6 Reasons the Royal Canadian Circus Should Be Your Next Family Event
With the summer winding down, you might be looking for a grand finale to your summer vacation, some kind of fun family activity to share with your children of any age that you’ll remember for years to come.
If that sounds like you, look no further than the Royal Canadian Circus to experience time-honored traditional performances that appeal to the whole family regardless of age! You won’t find high wire acrobatics and aerial dancing like this anywhere else. Plus, it’s shockingly affordable and convenient as ever to sign up. Get your circus tickets online as soon as you can, as open seats sell out quickly. But why choose RCC over any other summer activity out there?
We’re Combining Talent from Around the World
Some of the greatest performers from all around the world gather at RCC. It’s no wonder then why seats sell out so quickly. Nowhere else will you see such a diverse cast, including:
• The Gonzales Duo Aerial Act from Peru and Puerto Rico
• Tommy Tequila, record holder for the world’s fastest juggler
• The Guerrero 4-Man High Wire from Portugal, famous for his performance on America’s Got Talent
• The European Asch Equestrian Acrobats
• The traditional Chinese Acrobatics Troupe
• Joseph Bauer’s Hula Hoops and Wheel of Destiny Act
And that’s just scratching the surface of what you’ll be experiencing!
The Royal Canadian Circus | Check out our Reviews – We’re in the Press
We’ve been mentioned on official websites for the cities of Toronto, Vancouver, and Mississauga to name a few. Plus, several news stations like GlobalNews and Toronto Sun have written extensively about us! Come see what all the fuss is about.
We’ve been at it for Decades!
The Royal Canadian Circus is a well-respected tradition spanning over half a century. Some of the parents we see even remember coming to the show as children themselves!
Contribute to keeping the circus tradition alive in Canada with this fun family activity to share with your children.
We’re Animal-Friendly | Purchase Circus Tickets Online
Society has changed, and we’re changing with it. With a stronger focus on animal rights, we have decided a couple years back to transition away from using exotic or endangered species in our show.
Our decision has been met with overwhelmingly positive reception from our viewers according to recent surveys. We proudly keep our show animal-friendly and just as breath-taking as it always has been.
The Royal Canadian Circus Gives Back
With the Royal Canadian Circus, you’re not only enjoying fun family entertainment to share with your son or daughter, you’re also supporting many philanthropic causes as well. Some of the charities we have engaged with include:
• The Kids Up Front Foundation, an organization providing access to arts, culture, and recreation for deserving children. We provide tickets to kids across Alberta and Ontario who would otherwise not have access to events like this.
• The Calgary South Asian Lions Club that provides services to children needing specialized medical treatment
• Ronald McDonald House Charities that provide seriously ill or injured children with medical treatment and shelter
Royal Canadian Circus – We’re Only in Town for a Little While Longer
The Royal Canadian Circus is certainly a rare opportunity, so don’t miss out! For fun family entertainment to share with your children, see us in the GTA this 2018 summer season. Our next performances run in Etobicoke, Ontario at Woodbine Centre from August 9th to the 12th. Please visit our website to purchase tickets online.
• The Royal Canadian Circus is a family-friendly set of performances featuring acrobats and artists from across the globe. We’ve been mentioned in various news outlets, and our dedicated customers have supported our circus tradition for many years.
• The Royal Canadian Circus supports animal rights and various charities. By buying a ticket, you’re supporting philanthropic causes like Ronald McDonald House and charities for ill children.
• Even the greatest things don’t last forever. Catch our next shows from August 9th to the 12th in Etobicoke, Ontario and share a fun family activity to share with your children of any age.